We have had some busy days here at Postgreen and as a result, we haven’t kept you as up-to-date as we should. So, let’s consider this post a little catch up. For the sake of brevity, we’ll do this in list form . . .
- There is a great new video of Postgreen up on Facebook. This video was produced by Reel Stuff and the production value does a nice job of making us look better and smarter then we actually are . . . just like it does for movie stars.
- Speaking of Facebook, Postgreen now has its own page. Check it out, become a fan and be on the short list for all of our future events and happenings.
- The Global Creative Economy Convergence Summit is coming up and I’m speaking at it . . . twice. Monday, Oct. 5 at 11 a.m. I’ll be giving a short Pecha Kucha (think Ignite Philly) talk on the 100k Project. Then, on Tuesday, I’ll be on a panel on “Green Aesthetic” at 10:30. That one will include a short presentation on problems as points of inspiration. Sign up for the conference and come make me feel good about myself.
- I’m also doing a little more speaking for the Design Week shindig. Come to Coldwell Banker Preferred at 223-225 Market Street on Thursday Oct. 8 at 6:00 for refreshments and a little talk on delivering design, sustainability and choice in housing to a market that has seldom seen any of those things. Lynne Templeton from Greenable will also be in the house.
- I’m not the only one talking. Chad will also be doing a talk at the Passive House Conference in Urbana, Il. If you’re headed out there, be sure to check out his take on Passive House from a for-profit, developer standpoint.
Alright, that’s it for now. Let us know in the comments if you’re coming to any of these events and we’ll keep an eye out for you.
If you enjoyed reading this post I can promise you'll love our new writing over at Postgreen Homes. Yeah, we know that's the same thing your favorite band said and their new album is nowhere near as good as their early stuff, but seriously, we are actually still getting better.
There also isn't much conversation to be had here . . . at least not with us. So come on over to the Postgreen Homes Blog and tell us what you think of our new(ish) digs and crazy ideas. We will be sure to tell you what we think of your opinion.