The time has finally arrived to list the first Postgreen and 100K House new construction home for sale in Philadelphia. Firsts are important to us, so here are some of the self-proclaimed firsts for the 120K House that could soon be yours:
- First LEED Platinum (hopefully), New Construction, Townhome in Philadelphia
- First new construction LEED residential property under $300K in Philadelphia
- First ISA built project
- First ISA designed home for sale
- First Postgreen new construction home for sale
- First 100K House model for sale
- First Philadelphia townhome using SIPs for its building envelope
- First new construction townhome with a solar thermal hot water system
- First new construction townhome sold only through a blog?
Before rambling on about more details of the home sale, here is our latest video press release announcing the sale of the 120K House.
More Details on the 120K House
The best place to find all of the information on the house is on dedicated 120K House page where you will find all images, descriptions and videos related to the house and sale of the house. We just wanted to remind you that this will be one of the greenest, most affordable and coolest homes in all of Philly. It can be yours for the reasonably low cost of $250,000 USD and is sure to save you 50% on your utility bills, improve your health and impress your friends.
Giveaway Package with the 120K House
Standard Giveaway with all Postgreen Homes
- Green cleaning supply kit from Method
- Gift certificate for one free green home cleaning by Organic Home
- Local business gift certificates from 6 or more local places we think you’ll like
- Two free 100K House t-shirts (when they become available)
- Lifetime VIP pass to all Postgreen and 100K events (this cannot be bought!)
Bonus Gift Package for Our Readers Only Until Oct 1st
That bonus package is valued at over $1500 and certainly nothing to sneeze at. We really feel that the “transporation package” is in line with the entire concept of the home and hope that it will go a long way to helping the new owner further reduce their overall carbon footprint and influence their friends and family to do the same.
Serious Sales Inquiries
All serious sales inquiries must be directed to my lovely wife, Courtney Ludeman, as I am not permitted to speak directly with potential buyers. I will however be happy to answer questions in the comments here about anything related to the house and its sale. Courtney is great! You will enjoy dealing with her. I promise.
Also, if you have any questions about mortgages or would like a fast pre-approval to show you how much you can afford and what your monthly payments will be, we highly recommend contacting Kelley Donovan of PHH Mortgage. She provides outstanding service and is the friendliest mortgage person we know in Philly.
After two weeks, we will release this for sale via the traditional channels to all homebuyers using a realtor in Philadelphia. At that time, the bonus package will not be available and the pricing could change. One of the things we are hoping to prove is that there is an untapped market for this type of product in Philadelphia. Selling the first 100K style home in a short timeframe as we expect will happen, is a great way to prove that to the more sceptical financial institutions we need to give us more money for future projects.
Thanks for reading and have a great day!