We have had some busy days here at Postgreen and as a result, we haven’t kept you as up-to-date as we should. So, let’s consider this post a little catch up. For the sake of brevity, we’ll do this in list form . . .
- There is a great new video of Postgreen up on Facebook. This video was produced by Reel Stuff and the production value does a nice job of making us look better and smarter then we actually are . . . just like it does for movie stars.
- Speaking of Facebook, Postgreen now has its own page. Check it out, become a fan and be on the short list for all of our future events and happenings.
- The Global Creative Economy Convergence Summit is coming up and I’m speaking at it . . . twice. Monday, Oct. 5 at 11 a.m. I’ll be giving a short Pecha Kucha (think Ignite Philly) talk on the 100k Project. Then, on Tuesday, I’ll be on a panel on “Green Aesthetic” at 10:30. That one will include a short presentation on problems as points of inspiration. Sign up for the conference and come make me feel good about myself.
- I’m also doing a little more speaking for the Design Week shindig. Come to Coldwell Banker Preferred at 223-225 Market Street on Thursday Oct. 8 at 6:00 for refreshments and a little talk on delivering design, sustainability and choice in housing to a market that has seldom seen any of those things. Lynne Templeton from Greenable will also be in the house.
- I’m not the only one talking. Chad will also be doing a talk at the Passive House Conference in Urbana, Il. If you’re headed out there, be sure to check out his take on Passive House from a for-profit, developer standpoint.
Alright, that’s it for now. Let us know in the comments if you’re coming to any of these events and we’ll keep an eye out for you.